Protecting the health of your pets is a job we take seriously at Bucksburn Veterinary Hospital. To prevent illness, we need to ensure your pet is adequately vaccinated against infectious diseases. To detect hidden underlying conditions, pets should have annual testing of the blood, urine, and stool. Regular dental scaling and polishing, along with detailed dental examinations help prevent serious and painful periodontal disease. As our pets age, we need to keep a closer watch on their blood pressure, blood tests, and eye health.
We understand the costs of providing your pet with excellent preventive healthcare can add up! This is why we have introduced monthly pet healthcare plans. With these plans, you no longer need to worry about covering the costs of preventive care for your pets all in one visit! Instead, you pay in 12 affordable monthly installments.
Our pet healthcare plans cover the following…
– Annual comprehensive physical examination
– All necessary vaccines based on lifestyle assessment (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Bordetella, Leptospirosis, and Rabies)
– Complete blood cell counts, and blood proteins, sugar, liver and kidney values
– Heartworm blood test
– Urine collection and analysis
– Fecal testing for intestinal parasites
– Complementary nail trim
– Bonus: Two free additional examinations to use as needed throughout the year!
You have the option to add the dental option, which includes…
– Hospitalization and general anesthetic
– IV fluid therapy during anesthesia
– Scaling of tartar from all tooth surfaces
– Polishing all teeth
– Detailed examination of each tooth
For senior pets, you may also add the senior option, which includes…
– Additional comprehensive physical examination
– More comprehensive blood testing panel, including additional liver tests, electrolytes, cholesterol, triglycerides, and thyroid
– Blood pressure screen
– Tear testing for dry eye
– Retinal examination
The plan, along with the optional add-ons, are available now for a low monthly fee. Call or visit us for more details!