Bucksburn Veterinary Hospital’s Puppy Basic Package provides your new puppy with:
- Complete physical examination with each vaccine visit
- Complete vaccination against the following viruses:
- CANINE DISTEMPER: Carried by wildlife, this virus causes eye, skin, and neurological disease and is often fatal.
- PARVOVIRUS: A highly contagious virus carried by dogs, which causes severe and often fatal vomiting and diarrhea.
- CANINE HEPATITIS: Two viruses that can cause permanent damage to the liver, kidneys, lungs, and eyes.
- PARAINFLUENZA: A virus that can cause respiratory problems.
- RABIES: A fatal neurological illness carried by many different species and spreadable to humans.
- A free bag of high quality puppy food
- Discussion of optional free insurance trials available to you
- SPAY or NEUTER surgery (optional)
- No charge pre-surgical appointment
- Recheck examination included
- Additional options can be added to this package. Your veterinarian will help you select the package that best suits your needs
Call us today to get your puppy started!