Bucksburn Veterinary Hospital’s Kitten Basic Package provides your new kitten with:
- Complete physical examination with each vaccine visit
- Complete vaccination against the following viruses:
- FELINE VIRAL RHINOTHACHEITIS (HERPES VIRUS): can cause fever, coughing, sneezing, and recurrent eye infections
- CALICIVIRUS: causes similar signs as for herpes virus, in addition to sores in the mouth
- PANLEUKOPENIA (formerly FELINE DISTEMPER): causes vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, and can be fatal
- RABIES: A fatal neurological illness carried by many different species and spreadable to humans
- Low inflammation vaccines: safer vaccines with lower risk of inflammatory reaction
- A free bag of high quality kitten food
- Discussion of optional free insurance trials available to you
- SPAY or NEUTER surgery (optional)
- No charge pre-surgical appointment
- Recheck examination included
- Additional options can be added to this package. Your veterinarian will help you select the package that best suits your needs!
Call us today to get your kitten started!